Friday, January 10, 2014

Lists, lists, lists!

Have I ever mentioned that I LOOOVE lists? I do! I have an old daytimer that is nothing but lists...lists of books I want to read, lists of books that I have, lists of some of my collectibles...you name it, I probably have a list for it! So when I found a link on one of the blogs that I follow for a 52 Lists Project, you can imagine how excited I got.  Imagine...a new list for every week in 2014.  I get giddy just thinking about it.

The list prompt for week 1 is list to make a list of words that touch your soul.  Here are just a few of my words:
Peace
Hope
Faith
Believe
Trust
Creativity
Play
Dream
Imagine
Focus
Perseverance
Family
Love
Joy
Music
Laughter
Be
Express
Quiet
Unique
Grow
Beauty
Journey
Heal

I could go on, but this post would turn into a novel.  Follow this link to 52 Lists Project and start making your own lists for 2014: http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html.  And here's the link to the week one list prompt: http://www.moorea-seal.com/2014/01/52-lists-project-week-1-list-words-that.html.

Until next time,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment