Saturday, January 18, 2014

Greatest Comforts

The theme for week 2 of the 52 Lists project is "My Greatest Comforts".  Since I've been sick for two weeks, comfort has been a lot on my mind.  This was a really easy list to make! Here's a list of some of the things that I find most comforting.

My pink fluffy bathrobe... cuddling under my duvet on a cold night... that first sip of fresh, hot coffee in the morning... vanilla-scented anything... cuddling with Molly... creative play time... pasta in creamy sauce... chocolate... falling asleep to the sound of the rain on the roof... watching the sun come up in my rearview mirror while driving to work... listening to my favourite music... my super plushy Riders blanket that Mom and Dad gave me for Christmas... listening to my favourite music... getting to see my brother, sister-in-law, nieces and nephew... sitting and watching TV with my mom... "Daddy and me" time...

Now I have to unearth my gratitude journal and make sure that all of my comforts are included (I know some of them are, but not all of them!)

Until next time,
J.

PS.  Here's the link Moorea's 52 Lists week 2 prompt: http://www.moorea-seal.com/2014/01/52-lists-project-week-2-list-your.html

No comments:

Post a Comment